Spectrum for Living is a non-profit organization dedicated to the philosophy that persons with developmental disabilities have the same rights as others to a fulfilling and meaningful life. Our programs and services support dignity, independence and encourage each person to reach their personal potential.
FOR THE 11TH ANNUAL
5K & 1 MILE FUN WALK
WHO WE ARE
Friends and Neighbors in Action (FNA) is a non-profit organization that assists those who suffer from serious chronic and debilitating diseases.
Through joint events with established charity organizations, FNA provides support to a variety of causes that affect the Central New Jersey community, both at the organizational and individual family leves. Our support ranges from long-term goals, such as funding research, to individual emergencies.
To date, FNA has raised over $400,000 to lend a hand to those in need.
HOW WE HELP
Here are just a few examples of how our donors and volunteers have made many lives a little easier:
- Financial assistance to purchase an Animas Ping pump for a 13-year old diabetic girl.
- Transportation to the clinic for a young boy’s medical treatment.
- Household bill assistance for families falling behind due to medical expenses.
- Funds to purchase 275 gallons of oil to heat a family’s home.
- Rental subsidy for four months to help supplement expenses.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Want to get involved? Here are three ways to show your support.
FNA 5K photos are available for viewing. Browse the most recent or view older albums in the Archives.
For other questions about FNA 5k photography or to purchase photos contact: email@example.com.